Autistic IT consultant – Australia, Sydney
Permanent, full time, Sydney-based
auticon is an international social enterprise that exclusively employs people on the autism spectrum.
In July 2019, we launched our first office in Australia, Sydney. We are now recruiting for IT consultants at auticon Australia. Details about these technology roles are outlined below.
We employ, train and develop IT consultants, where they will work for a commercially sustainable business,
by being placed into short to mid-term projects within our client’s Tech and IT teams.
When you join auticon, you will receive:
- Full time salary, paid by auticon, even if you aren’t in a project
- A dedicated support network via your job coach and technical lead
- An autism friendly environment, working culture and values
- The opportunity to use your tech skills and abilities on a wide range of projects
- The opportunity to shift perceptions of autism within large companies
About the IT/Data consultant role
To apply for this role, you must have an autism diagnosis.
You would have more than one year of relevant professional experience AND at least one of
- Have studied towards a STEM subject degree
- The ability to code in a relevant coding language
Typical roles we are recruiting for include:
- Testing (automated and manual)
- Software Development
- Data (ETL and Analytics)
- Cybersecurity (including relevant accredications)
- Artificial Intelligence (including relevant education)
- You can apply by emailing your CV or expression of interest and relevant experience and confirming your diagnosis
- Email the above to
- If you are shortlisted, you will be given further information about your recruitment process. The first stage is an online skills assessment.
- If you require adjustments to this application process e.g. to speak to someone at auticon rather than sending your CV, please let us know via the above email adress
We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and
equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion,
age, disability or sexual orientation.