- Permanent employment as an IT consultant at auticon
- Career opportunities at all levels – from junior to expert
- Fascinating and complex projects
- Working together with like-minded and intellectual people
- Projects that suit your skills and interests
- Autism-positive work environment
- Support from a job coach and line managers
auticon offers permanent employment as an IT and/or data consultant.
In order to perform this role, candidates typically have more than one year of relevant professional experience and at least one of the following:
1. Have studied towards a STEM subject degree; or
2. The ability to code in a relevant coding language.
For many people, developing their own potential is associated with challenges. We know that for autistic people, certain social interactions, spatial details, or sensory stimuli in the work environment can make successful work difficult. Correspondingly many autistic people find it difficult to gain a foothold in the job market despite their immense professional competence.
We change that: The specific cognitive strengths and competencies of many autistic people are economically and socially useful and far too valuable to let them lie idle. We enable autistic people to work in a profession that does justice to their actual qualifications. In our company philosophy, the human being is at the centre of all our activities: Not only do autistic people have to adapt to their environment, but companies also benefit from adapting to working with autistic people by responding to our autistic colleagues and creating autism-friendly working environments together with us. With understanding, awareness and know-how we create an environment that enables our consultants – consistently autistic people – to call up top performance in accordance with their own high-quality standards. With tailor-made solutions, we ensure that each employee can optimally contribute his or her personal skills and interests and develop them at his or her own pace. Specially trained job coaches and project managers accompany our consultants in their daily work and project work.
Our job coaches
auticon consultants and our clients are offered the support of our in-house job coaches, who ensure that the consultants’ work environments allow them to live up to their full professional potential. This support is voluntary for our consultants and always aligned with individual requests or needs.
auticon job coaches:
- prepare consultants for future workplaces and brief them in terms of specific corporate cultures
- brief future team-members in terms of autism and any specific requests their new autistic colleague may have
- offer initial support with travelling to and from work
- analyse the client’s workplace and facilitate reasonable adjustments
- mediate feedback between the client and the consultant
- offer any further individual support that consultants require in order to be productive at work
… and our project managers
Our experienced project managers lead our consultants in technical and professional matters and support them in their personal development. The focus is always on individual strengths and interests.
The support is always tailored to the consultant’s requirements at the workplace. The aim is to support the consultants as much as necessary and as desired. It is essential that our colleagues learn to recognize and deal with their needs independently.
As a constantly growing IT service provider, auticon is always looking for talented and qualified professionals in the following areas:
Quality Assurance & Testing | Analysis of complex software, defect analysis, system, regression and/or integration tests; creation of test cases; test automation; documentation and evaluation of test results
Analytics | Manual or automatic processing, analysis and interpretation of complex mass and transaction data; creation of queries with SQL, MS Access or reporting software; development and creation of models, calculations and reports, data security projects, cybersecurity projects (SIEM)
Compliance & Reporting | Review and reporting of compliance with internal and legal regulations; analysis, design and improvement of business processes and data; validation of data migrations; research and analysis of sensitive data; design, control and guarantee of protected and integrated systems